Greetings from “Surya Uday Holidays” Thank you very much for your kind interest shown towards our travel organization & as per your requirement we are pleased to offer Shimla, Manali honeymoon tourpackage, See detail given below. HOW TO BOOK PACKAGE??? ADVANCE BOOKING POLICY: 1. 50 % of the total package cost must be deposited…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Include
- Trip Exclude
Greetings from “Surya Uday Holidays”
Thank you very much for your kind interest shown towards our travel organization & as per your requirement we are pleased to offer Shimla, Manali honeymoon tourpackage, See detail given below.
HOW TO BOOK PACKAGE???
ADVANCE BOOKING POLICY:
1. 50 % of the total package cost must be deposited as an advance in our company’s account to confirm the package.
2. We can also accept the booking at 25 % of total package cost as a token amount if you confirm the desired package before 15 days of your travel date.
3. Please note that the advance 25% of the payment will be considered as token amount only & will be non refundable. Rest of the 25 % must be cleared before 7 days of Travel Date. Failure in doing so will lead to cancellation of your tour.
4. Remaining 50 % of the package cost will be collected on arrival
Day: 01 Delhi - Shimla (370 KM 8 - 9 Hrs)
On Arrival at Delhi Airport/Railway station our representative will receive you . Drive to Shimla. Overnight stay in Shimla.
Day: 02 Shimla-Kufri-Shimla
After breakfast explore Shimla City .Visit Jakhu temple and Kufri. Kufri
situated at an altitude of 2500 meters just an hour's drive from Shimla. In
the evening Visit Ridge & Mall Road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari, Gaiety
Theater. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day: 03 Shimla -Manali- Via Manikaran and Kullu Valley Meals-Breakfast+ After breakfast you will proceed by road to Manali (274 kms / 7hrs). On the
way sight-seeing like Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh dam, Vaishno Devi Temple,
Kullu, Manikaran and overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day: 04 Manali-Rohtang Pass (Up to snow line)
After Breakfast proceed towards Rohtang snow point 51 km from Manali at an
altitude of 3978 meters and on the way back from snow point visit Solang
Valley and overnight stay in Hotel.
Day: 05 Manali Local
After breakfast visit "Hadimba temple". It was built in 1553 with a superbly
crafted four tiered pagoda roof; it is famous for its exquisitely carved
doorway. "club house" The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that
include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a
bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day." Tibetan Monastery,
Van Vihar, and "Vashisth" Well known for its hot springs. There are old
temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama. Overnight stay in
Day: 06 Manali-Delhi Departure (570 Kms 12Hrs)
After breakfast, Check-out from hotel. Drive to Delhi and Drop at Railway
station/Airport to catch onwards train/flight.
- The rates are subjects to change without any prior notice.
- Accommodation in the itinerary at the mentioned hotels or the similar hotels.
Hotel Category Package Category
Hotel Century, Gangri
Hotel Apple Green/Apple paradise
Bridge View Regency
Hotel Royal Regency
Shingar Regency/Manali Heights /The Royal grand
Indica 2 PAX)
Tavera 4 PAX
Tavera 6 PAX
- 5 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- 5 bed tea 5 breakfasts and 5 Dinner in Hotel
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Bus Station and Hotel Pickup
- Assistance on arrival.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- Any air / train fare.
- 5 % Government service tax extra.